Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gladiators?


For the LIFE of me.. I can’t figure this trend out.
Unless you’re Russell Crowe and wearing a leather strapped Roman kilt.. I can’t see ANY reason why you’d want to put these things on your feet and wear them out in public.
Tweet Lace from GoJane.Com. Priced around 25 bucks
Unless maybe you’re a post-apocolyptic punk rocker… or into the whole alternate lifestyle, I’m just not getting it.
Are you suppose to wear them with jeans? Shorts? Skirts?
Am I just too old and set in my ways to see their value?
Mind you.. I never thought twice about buying a pair of shoes because someone else would think they’re ugly.
I just don’t see the appeal in this type of shoe.
Wanted Tickles at Endless.Com for around 35usd
I will say this though..
There are some types of shoes that don’t look like much on display but have a completely different appeal once they’re being worn.
There are some young girls that I’ve seen wearing Gladiators and they looked cute.
Of course, they were all around 15 with mile high legs no wider then a pencil so maybe that’s what it takes.
So is it me?
How do you feel about Gladiators?
Trend or soon to be staple?
But yknow.. yknow.. stick a heel on these suckers and you won’t be able to hold me back. Check these out from Bebe..
BeBe Gladiatore 189.00
Now.. THAT’s what I’m talking about!!
If I had this pair in front of me, I’d be cradling them like a baby and oooh and aaahh over them.
Maybe even drooling a little but I’d be sure to not get any on the leather!!
These 5″ heels have a half inch platform and while I’m not a fan of platforms in general, I think I’d be able to live with this one.
Anniversary is in 7 days..
Guess what I’m asking for!!

0 Sharing The Love:

Post a Comment

It's All About The Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!