Saturday, December 11, 2010

Foot Savers: Easy Feet

Really?

REALLY?

You know.. I'm all for things that make life easier or better. AND I'm all for the novel.

But REALLY?

Easy Feet advertises itself as THE way to clean your feet because you know, YOU don't know how to do it yourself which makes you get into bed with dirty feet.

No lie. Watch the promo video.

But me.. being me.. just had to give these a shot.
They're like over sized man sandals that have suction cups underneath and tooth bush  like bristles on the bottom and underneath the strap.

A CAR WASH FOR YOUR FEET!! Obviously. Insert smirk here --> ___________

Let me get the minor irritation out of the way.

The bristles were too soft and flexible for me to think that my feet were getting any cleaner then when I wash them myself and I really had to move my foot around and backwards and forwards to get any kind of sud-age.

But what I think really makes these things dangerous is that the suction cups didn't stick to my tub the way they were suppose to so when I was moving my foot around trying to get some suds going, the suction cup stopped sticking and the man sandal went flying across the tub.

It's a good thing that I was anticipating that because if not, I would have went flying with it and did some real damage to myself.

I tried it on different areas of my tub.. same thing.

Now, the makers of this product want you to believe that these are safer then standing on one foot and using a wash cloth on the other.

I don't agree.

The makers of this product want you to believe that you are inept and cannot wash your feet properly without these.

I don't agree.

Generally, adults know how to wash themselves and even if you don't, just standing in a tub of soapy water during a daily shower will do the trick.

So I don't recommend these.. unless it's a gag gift or you don't like your mother in law and have taken out a huge insurance policy on her.

0 Sharing The Love:

Post a Comment

It's All About The Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!