Saturday, December 11, 2010

ShoeDazzle: A Shoe Whore's Wet Dream

.... and.... um... WHY didn't I know about this before???

Excuse me while I go wipe the vapors from my brow!!

If you don't know what Shoe Dazzle is .. well.. sister, I'm here to educate you. Just as soon as I punch in my credit card numbers!!

And wipe more vapors.

Ok. I'm fine now, thank you.

Shoe Dazzle is a website started by the ultra fab Kim Kardashian. It's like a shoe of the month club. Yes, you heard me right.

A. SHOE. OF. THE. MONTH. CLUB!!

And not only THAT.. it's a shoe of the month club for gals who are ON. A. BUDGET!!

Wait.. I better get a paper bag because I'm going to start hyperventilating!!

Ok.. so I know you're just drooling over your keyboard wondering how this works, right? RIGHT?

It's really simple:

You create your style profile by selecting pictures of shoes or accessories that best describe your answer to the given question.

You're also asked to pick which designers you like.. what make up you prefer.. where you would like to shop and who your style icon is.. among other things.

Then you pick your age range.. your shoe size and dress size .. create an account and there you have it. The Shoe Dazzle personal stylists will send their picks (based on your answers) to your "showroom" and if you like them, you buy them. You're only charged after your order.. and guess what? It's only $39.95.

Uh huh... you read that right. $39.95!!! Even Payless and Kohl's and Target are starting to charge the same price and what do you get? Styles that you'll most like see someone else wearing in a five miles radius.

Every month, thee will be a new selection to chose from. You can either skip a month (do that before the 1st and 5th in order to not get charged) OR you can ask for different selections.

They also have sales.. and a personal styling hot line if you're someone that needs to talk to a human. What else? Free shipping in the continental US and free returns if they don't fit or whatever.

Granted .. this isn't for everyone. But if you generally buy a pair of shoes or more a month then you might want to consider this.

Click HERE to jump on over to the website.

0 Sharing The Love:

Post a Comment

It's All About The Shoes © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!